To our valued customers:
We are continuing to work with our customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy and recognize it's often in the days after that you need help.
Our Customer Assistance Program is in effect, and available for customized assistance with loans and payments. If you or someone you know needs assistance, please call our dedicated Hurricane Sandy assistance line at 855-729-1764. Our team can help you with solutions including:
- Credit line increases on your existing Bank of America® Visa® and MasterCard® credit cards.
- Modified or extended payments on loans, credit cards or lines of credit
Due to prolonged power outages, we know that calling may be difficult. You don't need to call us for refunds to many fees. Please be assured that we will automatically refund many fees incurred for customers between Monday, October 29th and Wednesday, November 7th in the affected areas listed below.
Consumer and Small Business customers in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont and West Virginia will be automatically refunded the following fees:
- Deposit fees for overdraft, non-sufficient funds, Overdraft Protection transfers, extended overdrawn balance charges, and Non-Bank of America ATM fees
- Debit card rush and replacement fees
- Fees for early withdrawal on a CD
- Bank of America credit card cash advance fees and Overdraft Protection transfer fees on credit cards
- Late payment fees on credit cards, and some consumer and small business loans, including home equity, auto and personal loans
More than 95% of our Banking Centers and ATMs in affected areas are now open for business
- You can use our online Banking Center branch and ATM locator, so that you know which of your local branches are open. We are working hard to open all our branches as soon as we can
- Please remember that online banking and our mobile banking app are available as safe, convenient ways to check account status, pay bills and deposit checks during this time
We are committed to helping you and the communities in which we work and live. The Bank of America Charitable Foundation has pledged $1 million dollars in support of relief efforts in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, including to the American Red Cross Hurricanes 2012 Fund. Additionally, we have leveraged approximately 1,000 bankers across Small Business, Commercial and Business Banking to reach out to thousands of impacted customers and we are prepared to provide additional credit on favorable terms to help our small business customers recover from the storm.
Please call us at 855-729-1764, reach out to us on Twitter @bofa_help, contact your Personal Banker, Advisor, Business Banker, Loan Officer or stop by any branch for assistance.